BetterEducate.com

Staff moral and healthy culture.

Posted by Kevin Reimer for BCPVPA
105 5
Nov 12/19 12:44pm
Hello everyone, looking to create some dialogue around building and maintaining staff moral throughout the school year.  Does anyone out there have some tips / ideas / support structures they would be interested in sharing?
Respond

6 Responses

Nov 12/19 1:33pm

I'm trying to close every staff meeting with a wellness activity. This month I am wondering about giving each person a blank card and the table group passing the cards one way and writing positive, individual comments on the cards before they come back to the 'owner'.

Respond

Nov 12/19 7:19pm

We've started every staff meeting (41 teachers) with an opening circle and accompanying co-constructed protocols to guide us. Has been a positive influence for setting purpose, celebrations, check-ins.

Respond

Nov 15/19 1:19pm

Being a wellness role model. Taking care of yourself is a great way to help your staff look after themselves and being an example of balance gives staff permission to find balance. 

Respond

Nov 12/19 2:42pm

Hello-please email me-we are doing some brene brown work on this-I have a handout I can share if it is of interest-this is the second workshop I am doing with staff so a phone conversation may be in order so you have context. Feel free to email me speterson@sd79.bc.ca

Respond

Nov 12/19 2:42pm

Hello-please email me-we are doing some brene brown work on this-I have a handout I can share if it is of interest-this is the second workshop I am doing with staff so a phone conversation may be in order so you have context. Feel free to email me speterson@sd79.bc.ca

Respond

Nov 15/19 1:36pm

Thanks everyone for sharing your great suggestions.

Respond

Please login to post a response.