BetterEducate.com

Principal Evaluation Questionnaire

Posted by Burt Bergmann for BCPVPA
451 2 1
Oct 12/17 2:37pm
Does anyone have a questionnaire that I could give to parents/staff that collects evaluation feedback on my performance as a principal? It would be even better if the tool connected to the BCPVPA Leadership Standards.
Respond

6 Responses

Oct 12/17 3:15pm

I think posting it as a resource in the resource section, perhaps with a link to it from here, would be the best so that others could access it from both locations. 

Respond

Oct 12/17 3:40pm

Interesting idea to link such a questionnaire to the Standards, Burt.  Maybe something we could look at creating for general use.  Thoughts?

Respond
Oct 12/17 4:00pm

I would really appreciate that. It would need to be short enough that participants would want to complete it but robust enough to give valuable feedback. Not every standard can be commented on by every group, and some are definitely out of the public eye. That might make it easier to shorten it. I think organizing by strand could also work. Perhaps having 4 questionnaires as opposed to just one.

Respond

Oct 12/17 3:03pm

I have one that I had done many years back Burt.  I will try and dig up the electronic copy and send along.

Respond

Oct 12/17 3:06pm

Found them, would you like them emailed or posted as a resource?

Respond

Oct 12/17 9:48pm

Here is the resource link.  Feel free to change / tailor as you see fit.

https://bettereducate.com/s/bcpvpa/resource/41711/0

Respond

Please login to post a response.